16 Sep W3C Making Content Usable for People with Cognitive and Learning Disabilities
The W3C Making Content Usable for People with Cognitive and Learning Disabilities document is for people who make Web content (Web pages) and Web applications. It gives advice on how to make content usable for people with cognitive and learning disabilities.
This document has content about:
- people with learning and cognitive disabilities,
- aims and objectives for usable content,
- design patterns (ways) to make content usable,
- including users in design and testing activities, and
- personas (examples) and user needs.