20 Feb Expanding the Volunteer Corps: Including Individuals with Developmental and Intellectual Disabilities
Join the Supporting Transitions project of MAC as we discuss ways that cultural organizations can make their volunteer opportunities more accessible, tap into new sources for high quality volunteers, and discover new ways to engage eager volunteers in their organizations. This workshop help attendees understand new ways for cultural organizations and individuals with disabilities to collaborate in order to serve the needs and interests of both parties.
- Program Development
- Advocates | Human Resources | Art Administrators
- Visitors with Developmental Disabilities
- Katherine Sweeney, a woman with long, straight brown hair, stands at a podium speaking into a microphone against the glow of a blue screen behind her.
- Andrew Heiskell Braille and Talking Book Library
- 40 West 20th Street
- New York
- Aliza Greenberg
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/aAQXKmiP64UfXBWj9
- Accessibility information: This venue is wheelchair accessible. CART will be provided. If you require other access accommodations, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by February 21st and those services will be provided.