14 Nov Facilities Associate
Little Island seeks a Facilities Associate to join the team. Reporting to the Park Facilities Manager, this position will support all aspects of facilities operations and in doing so support the Park Operations department, which is responsible for park maintenance, park attendants, horticulture, custodial services, safety, access control, and capital maintenance.
A successful Park Operations Associate will be a strong systems-thinker who approaches their work with efficiency, attention to detail, and hospitality. They have a deep interest in data analytics, are committed to ensuring organization-wide systems related to the park are operating excellently and are excited to contribute to a continually evolving organization. This is a full-time year-round position.
For full job description please visit the employment page of our website:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an operations or administrative role
- Passion for learning new things, tackling challenging problems head-on, and thriving in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Ability to distill complex concepts and information to ensure information is simple and easy to understand for diverse stakeholders
- Zeal for efficiency, organization, and detail
- High aptitude and fast learner for computer-based systems: proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; familiarity with InDesign, scheduling software, or using a computerized work order system a plus
- Experience managing complex and long-term projects
- Proven track record for creating and maintaining systems and processes that are scalable, dynamic, and efficient
- Availability to work flexible hours, holidays, evenings and weekends
- Ability to transport or lift park tools, materials, and equipment weighing up to 20 lbs
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Ability to work in U.S.
- A genuine interest and investment to contribute to our culture of camaraderie and excellence by collaborating and problem-solving cross-departmentally onsite Little Island
- Passion for engaging with visitors and guests of Little Island, ensuring they feel welcome and have the information they need in service to a memorable visitor experience
- Entry-Level | Full-time
- Performing Arts | Other
- Little Island