14 Nov Assistant Manager of Park Administration
Little Island seeks an Assistant Manager of Park Administration to join the team. Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Assistant Manager of Park Administration works to ensure the Director has a strong foundation of administrative support and the department, including Horticulture, Maintenance, and Park Operations, has the information and administrative systems necessary to deliver a high level of excellence in the park. Responsibilities include but are not limited to supporting budget development and tracking, department-wide schedules and project tracking, hiring, and training systems, implementation and tracking of safety plans, utility and IT services, capital maintenance project support.
A successful Assistant Manager of Park Administration will be a strong project manager and systems-thinker who is excited to contribute to a new and evolving public park. Candidates with experience supporting a senior leader in managing budgets as well as creating and maintaining administrative systems are strongly encouraged to apply.
For a full job description please visit the employment page of our website:
- 4+ years’ experience in an operations or administrative role
- Proven track record for designing and implementing administrative systems that are scalable, dynamic, and efficient
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, especially with department managers
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and clearly relaying details to teams
- A genuine curiosity and respect for different work styles and skillsets, and the understanding of how to adjust accordingly
- Experience managing complex and long-term projects
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment
- Passion for efficiency, organization, and detail
- A genuine interest and investment to contribute to our culture of camaraderie and excellence by collaborating and problem-solving cross-departmentally
- Passion for engaging with visitors and guests, ensuring they feel welcome and have the information they need in service to a memorable visitor experience
- Ability to work in U.S.
- $70,000 - $72,000/yearly
- Mid-Level | Full-time
- Little Island