06 Feb Brooklyn Museum Education Fellowship Program
The Museum Education Fellowship Program is a ten-month program designed to support the professional education of highly motivated individuals who have recently completed undergraduate or graduate studies. The first six weeks of the Fellowship are comprised of an intensive training period designed to provide foundational skills and knowledge for supporting programs across the Museum’s Education Division. After the training period, Fellows will gain in-depth fieldwork experience by designing, facilitating, and teaching programs that address the needs of adult, school, and youth and family audiences. Additionally, all Museum Education Fellows conduct original qualitative research exploring the intersection of theory and practice. Fellows leave the program with extensive experience teaching and programming for a variety of audiences, and with a completed professional teaching portfolio.
- : Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate an interest in art, education, and museums; an investment in working with diverse museum audiences; a commitment to teaching with art objects; support for the Brooklyn Museum’s mission and collections; and experience teaching and/or programming in formal or informal learning environments. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- : Applications for 2019–20 are due April 7, 2019. Please submit an online application, including your résumé, two letters of recommendation, and a cover letter explaining your interest and qualifications.
- : 04/07/2019
- : Entry-level | Full-time
- : Museum
- : Education | Accessibility | Public Programs
- : Brooklyn Museum
- 200 Eastern Parkway
- : 718-638-5000
- : firstname.lastname@example.org